North Wales Fieldwork 2008

I’ve now uploaded my images of our fieldwork visit to North Wales on my Flickr account, student images are private, I’ll send you a link to them.

Also produced this Animoto video, this might only show in FireFox, if you don’t have this, please use the direct link.

This entry was posted in Fieldwork, North Wales. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 19, 2008 at 3:55 pm | Permalink

Nice vid. I heard about Animoto on “click” but havent checked it out, ive just have done, im currently making one from one of my trips to scotland. It should look good, it looks like an awsome video maker.

2. Posted July 19, 2008 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Great, be sure to share. I love this tool.

3. Posted July 20, 2008 at 10:30 am | Permalink

Just did a quick one (i havent paid for membership so its under 30 sec)

It took AGES to upload the images, they could do with a faster server connection or something.

4. Posted July 20, 2008 at 10:32 am | Permalink

Also: Have u seen the trailer for the new X-Files film thats coming out. Ive been checking out the officil website, it looks good. UK relese date is 1st Aug.

5. Lindy
    Posted July 20, 2008 at 12:03 pm | Permalink

Great vid! Must have taken hours – love the music too! You do not need firefox by the way

6. Posted July 20, 2008 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

Hi Lindy

No the video takes minutes using animoto- have a play.

Haven’t seen the trailer for the new film G, is my favourite lady in it?

Like the film of Scotland.

7. Posted July 20, 2008 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

If u mean scully… yes. You should check it out. http://www.xfiles.com/ thats the homepage, theres a trailer on it.

Thanks

Posted July 21, 2008 at 10:42 am | Permalink

Animoto is cool. The delay in creation is to be expected given the complexity of the transitions, so best to let it go, and come back to it later and have a cup of tea while you’re waiting. Annual membership is a great bargain (would make a good present too)

9. Posted July 21, 2008 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

G, looked at the film trailer, looks great. Looking forward to seeing it.

When making the Wales video I did go away and have a cup of tea.