One more sleep

till the finish. Have a safe and happy summer. 🙂

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 23, 2008 at 7:47 am | Permalink

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! SUMMER!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! thats the only way to sum up my happyness right now as i wake up on the last day of term, the happyness will grow through the day and peak when i get home and go to the bank to pay in £75 cheqe i got for building a 5 page website, now thats a good pay, saying that it had nothing specil and was mainly just basic html. So thats also good. So, good is everywhere right now.

BTW, yesterday, as you may have known was prefect training day, and me and my group ended up in a bad situatatuion, alone and unable to get back, im going to make a film version of it in Blair Witch sityle, im going to make it more intresting though, like insted of seeing rabits dieing from mixy on the floor making all the girls scream i can do it so we all find a human arm 🙂

2. Posted July 23, 2008 at 6:37 pm | Permalink

Sounds interesting…

Posted July 23, 2008 at 9:13 pm | Permalink

School’s out for summer….
    etc.

Enjoy !

4. Posted July 24, 2008 at 7:58 am | Permalink

It is/was. Anyway, i forgot to ask you: Are we going to have another post card competition thingy this year?

5. Posted July 24, 2008 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

Have a nice holiday Alan.

Not sure about the competition… will decide later.

Posted July 25, 2008 at 10:06 am | Permalink

We’re going for a GeoSquishing competition this year. Winner gets their image on a mug…

7. Posted July 25, 2008 at 10:23 am | Permalink

I would like another compotition, with failing to make the last one. Pluss, it would be something to keep me buisy, for about 10 min.

8. Posted July 25, 2008 at 8:13 pm | Permalink

Nice idea Alan, I reckon you would enjoy that one G. 🙂

9. Posted July 26, 2008 at 7:44 am | Permalink

Sounds good 🙂 (I had to google it, but now i know what GeoSquishing is 🙂 )

10. Posted July 26, 2008 at 11:41 am | Permalink

I might have a go, but its a little too warm for me at the moment.

11. Posted July 26, 2008 at 9:32 pm | Permalink

Taking of warm, sunburn!!! today, forgot to slpa up before i went for a bike ride (that sounds dirty) On hands and lower arms. Not too bad though, managed to cover up quick.