Updated my blogs

Please inform me of any issues.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 26, 2008 at 7:46 am | Permalink

Its ok, but not as visualy pleasing as your last template. It’s, well, (this is hard to discrive) has lost some of it’s personality.

But it’s not got any techinical issues as far as i have seen 🙂

2. Posted July 26, 2008 at 11:40 am | Permalink

Fair point… it was just getting a bit messy and I wanted to make it more simple.

3. Posted July 26, 2008 at 9:36 pm | Permalink

I prersonly think this looks a bit messy, and i will tell you why, the last one seporated parts of the page more, this one, looks to me, like someone just shoved a load of text and content together. In a way, it looks like someone who doesnt know HTML, tried to code it 🙂 No offence 🙂 I wonder how much they paid the template designer? 🙂

4. Posted July 28, 2008 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

Don’t hold back then G ;). Thanks for the thoughts, remember though that WordPress, the widgets, the themes etc are all produced mainly by contributors who are not paid. I’ve adapted the template slightly as well.

5. Posted July 29, 2008 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

Hi,
    I like it, its easier to get the information as there are less images at the top so I don’t need to scroll down like before to see the latest posts. I like the new comments thing too where yours’ are in black boxes. Nice, Clean and Modern too. Should work well.
    Was Bangor good this year?

– Tom 🙂

6. Posted July 29, 2008 at 6:14 pm | Permalink

Hi Tom,

Nice to hear from you. Bangor was good, the University was in transition… the old canteen was being demolished so we ate elsewhere, just around the corner from our usual home. I thought the food was much better. We had the usually competition with our cousins.

Whether was good, it lasted until the Corrie, when it rained on the way down…

Thanks for the feedback.