Darwin is…

my home boy. Not Geography but have just finished watching Richard Dawkin’s The Genius of Darwin, particularly useful for Full and Short Course Religious Studies students, if you missed it I’m sure you’ll be able to ‘watch it again’ on the Channel 4 website.

This entry was posted in Evolution. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted August 5, 2008 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

That’s strange 4OD or watch online doesn’t work on my mac normally but I can view this program when you embed it.
    Personally I think its another example of gross Mac neglect or prejudice against mac users (booming market thanks to Vista).
    BBC iPlayer works, but no others do.
    Not Happy at all with these media companies who are loosing 5% of viewers on a mac! lol

Hope you are well
    Tom

2. Posted August 5, 2008 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Oh dear Tom, hell hath no fury like a mac user scorned 😉

It’s there a pluggin available?

3. Posted August 6, 2008 at 9:14 am | Permalink

Serves u right for turning to the dark side (macs) 🙂

4. Posted August 6, 2008 at 11:32 am | Permalink

nope, it is something to do with DRM.
    Yeh you bet!

5. Posted August 6, 2008 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

Yeap you have to install a particular one fo viewing Channel 4.

Do you have wmp installed on Mac?

6. Posted August 7, 2008 at 11:33 am | Permalink

No, but that might work, I know how to get it. I’ll have a go and report back.

7. Posted August 7, 2008 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Basically I attempted to download it but then Mactopia (microsoft for mac) said that I needed another piece of software to extract the program. Ahh well I’ll just use another laptop maybe soon they will update like BBC did for mac. I’m still immensely happy with my mac, its a small price to pay! Still wont buy a windows again 😉

8. Posted August 7, 2008 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

I’m sure they will, would love a Mac, but there is not much point because of the College network.

9. Posted August 8, 2008 at 9:59 am | Permalink

I will never betray the might of Windows, they rule over all, macs are useless at ALOT of things, pluss there is far less software that runs on them. Pluss, you cant change any parts, your gonna have to send it back to be fixed or buy a new one every time there is a problem. And they are MAGERLY majorly overpriced for a machine that can do less than a normal computer.

10. Posted August 9, 2008 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

I can still dream though…