New image for Ilkeston…

Street art, disguised vacant buildings, a beer festival (not too sure about that one…), all to attract people to Ilkeston.

This entry was posted in My place. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted September 7, 2008 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

To be honest, i live, 100 yards from the center of town, and the main problem i hear about is parking, there is NO free parking in ilkeston! This repels shoppers, if they put some in then i imagane bissniss increese, espcily when people can just go to the alternative: tesco; and park for free!

2. Posted September 7, 2008 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

Completely agree, Ilkeston has shot itself in the foot with regards parking, I imagine though there must be some cost-effectiveness issue.

3. Posted September 8, 2008 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

Started AS – Level geography today. Did about Single and multiple variable development indices. There are five of us in our group, its great! Back to work for you then tomorrow! How are you?

– Tom

4. Posted September 9, 2008 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

Sounds interesting Stringy… you could give me a lesson, I’m rusty.

Five, sounds heaven…

First day and surviving 🙂

5. Posted September 10, 2008 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

yeah, it’s great, Fieldwork trip to Dovedale on the 24th. I am the only lad doing AS level Geography! What a title! It seems Geography’s popularity is slipping somewhat. Right I better get on with my homework on the Shrewsbury floods, I feel a sense of deja vu!

6. Posted September 10, 2008 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Talking of education, im trying to teach myself latin, ive put a few free audios onto my ipod and am gonna try to put some effort in, should be fun 🙂

7. Posted September 14, 2008 at 3:02 pm | Permalink