Geography survey finds people don’t know much about the world | Education | guardian.co.uk

Another survey showing which bemoans how knowledge about the World, have a go at the Guardian quiz associated with the article, the questions are much more difficult than the original ones asked…

This entry was posted in Geography in the News. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 30, 2008 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

5 out of 10!

The highest City in Uk one i got right but my mum walked in and told me it wasnt… so 6 out of 10.

2. Posted November 30, 2008 at 4:07 pm | Permalink

Well I’m ashamed to tell you my score 🙁

3. Posted December 8, 2008 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Up or down on mine?

4. Posted December 10, 2008 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

Talking of geography related quizes, this video was uploaded from a fellow Tuber a day or so back: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HeoNVnrpSYI

Its a derbyshire quiz, i got 10 right, out of the 25 i think it is, a few of them i knew but just couldnt place.

Its a nice little vid.

5. Posted December 13, 2008 at 8:03 pm | Permalink

I think I did worse than you 🙁

Nice quiz-

6. Posted December 14, 2008 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Dont take it to heart lol, it is a specilised quiz really, its random facts and its just chance how meany of them you pick up. 😉