I’ve updated a couple of bits on RG. Added my Holderness case study podcast to the coasts page, updated the starters and plenaries page, and added a couple of resources to the CCEA resource page on the exploitation of Coal in China. There are a number of great clips on YouTube such as the only below, I’ve removed them from the PowerPoint due to copyright.
Top Posts & Pages
- Singing continents…
- Pop-up Hurricane Cross Section- Style over substance?
- Continentality, Elevation, and Seasons.
- Eurovision – old idea and a new spatial perspective…
- Waste Management in Nottingham
- ‘Stock’ geography lessons: Part 1
- 180 Degrees- Pole to Pole by Manpower!
- Formulator Tarsia
- Food for thought- new scheme