I’ve updated a couple of bits on RG. Added my Holderness case study podcast to the coasts page, updated the starters and plenaries page, and added a couple of resources to the CCEA resource page on the exploitation of Coal in China. There are a number of great clips on YouTube such as the only below, I’ve removed them from the PowerPoint due to copyright.
Top Posts & Pages
- Pop-up waterfall
- Introducing #geogshare
- Singing continents…
- 101 Creatively simple ways to teach Geography
- ‘Stock’ geography lessons: Part 1
- WJEC GCSE A- PAPER 2 Revision
- Some Google Earth maps and overlays worth a look at...
- Summer upload- resource.3- food miles
- How warm is your classroom? A project
- Stop Disasters