I’ve updated a couple of bits on RG. Added my Holderness case study podcast to the coasts page, updated the starters and plenaries page, and added a couple of resources to the CCEA resource page on the exploitation of Coal in China. There are a number of great clips on YouTube such as the only below, I’ve removed them from the PowerPoint due to copyright.
Top Posts & Pages
- Singing continents…
- 101 Creatively simple ways to teach Geography
- Pop-up Hurricane Cross Section- Style over substance?
- Twitter as a starter or plenary?
- Continentality, Elevation, and Seasons.
- Pop-up waterfall
- Food for thought- new scheme
- Raising the profile of Geography Part.1
- What can I do with my audits?- Matron...