European Mega Mix

For a limited time.

I’m working on introducing more sound and music into my lessons this term. Getting ready for the Standish curriculum revolution I’ve developed this bit of regional map work with a twist.

Students listen to the mega mix and label the countries on the provided map. For differentiation you can let them use an atlas Winking smile. Nice twenty minutes of a lesson.

The mega mix can be downloaded –now gone, please contact me if you wish to have a copy. (14mb mp3).

Answers here (244kb ppt)- no peeking…

Enjoy

This entry was posted in Map Skills and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Pedro
    Posted October 6, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Permalink

Congratulations. Nice idea for a starter. Can you send me the mega mix? Thanks.

2. marie nevard
    Posted October 9, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

Hi Tony,

Firstly, thanks for all the amazing and creative resources you share with other geography teachers!

Is it possible at all to still get a copy of the Europe megamix?

Many thanks,
    Marie

Posted October 9, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

Thanks- happy to send you both a copy

4. European Bob
    Posted October 10, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Permalink

Tony, What a top bloke you are.
    I need something to make learning European locations less beige!
    If you’re willing and able to send me your megamix that would be fabulous.
    Thanks

Posted October 12, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

Have done :)

6. Tina Skiffington
    Posted October 27, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Permalink

Hello, this looks great. Please could you send me a copy of your megamix, thanks very much.

Posted October 30, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Permalink

Of course :)

8. André Jacobs
    Posted November 29, 2011 at 3:48 am | Permalink

Hi Tony, can you please send me a copy of your megamix? I would like to do something similar for southern africa. Thanks

9. Victoria
    Posted November 29, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

I am currently teaching a Travel and Tourism class and would LOVE your megamix if you are still able to provide it?

Thanks

Vic

10. Jenni
    Posted December 9, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Permalink

Can I have a copy as well?