Christmas Decisions- Artificial or fake?

A rare post as I come up for air at the end of term…  Liz Smith and I have put together this decision-making exercise. Which is best for the environment, an artificial or fake tree? Think of it as our present to you. Enjoy.

Original resource 149kb docx
PowerPoint 2.5mb pptx
SEN resource 112kb docx
This entry was posted in decisionmaking, xmasgeography and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Liz
    Posted December 8, 2013 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

It was all you really matey! Such a good idea though- I love it x

2. Jane
    Posted December 9, 2013 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Why doesn’t anything pop-up TC?! :)

Posted December 9, 2013 at 8:13 pm | Permalink

I’ll try to please next time!

4. Kevin Cooper
    Posted December 10, 2013 at 9:05 am | Permalink

Excellent! – thanks so much – will use this this week, fits in nicely with trade & environment topic I’m doing with Year 7… especially appreciate the differentiation with the class I have!!

5. Stephen Schwab
    Posted December 10, 2013 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Nice one! Happy Holidays to you.

6. Helen
    Posted December 10, 2013 at 11:44 am | Permalink

This is great but I must be a bit over-tired….. Where are the statements? On the bottom of the doc it has the heading for them but then no statements. Is it just me? (always a possibility!)

Posted December 10, 2013 at 9:50 pm | Permalink

Trust me, they are there Helen! They don’t show up if you’re looking on a mobile device.

8. Helen
    Posted December 11, 2013 at 9:37 am | Permalink

I was looking on my ipad!

9. Phil Randay
    Posted December 12, 2013 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

Awesome – thanks very much for sharing. Will bring alot of christmas cheer to my classes in the next week