LEGO collaboration

Wondering whether people have a spare five minutes to contribute to this collaborative document about using Lego in the geography classroom. Direct link is here. If you’re not happy with Google Docs, please email or tweet me your ideas.

For past collaborations see.

This entry was posted in Collaboration, Lego and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted August 26, 2014 at 10:51 am | Permalink

How about cross section of beach? Showing cliff and wave cut platforms etc?
    Also population pyramid building
    Also place as “individual bars from a bar graph” on A3 map to show spatial patterns

Posted August 26, 2014 at 10:59 am | Permalink

Great ideas- thanks

3. LCreanGeog
    Posted August 26, 2014 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

characteristics of types of volcanoes?

4. CLemaitre
    Posted August 26, 2014 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

How about using different lego characters to illustrate the different types of migration.

2 Trackbacks

• By ‘Stock’ geography lessons: part.2 on August 30, 2014 at 6:09 pm

[…] model, pop-ups being the favourite (glacial features in the pipeline) and more recently the use of Lego. If I can get food in as well I’m happy, so I’m also a fan of the population jelly babies game […]

• By My Top 3 Geography Resource Sites | Mrs Humanities on September 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm

[…] on offer, I’m particularly attracted by the ideas for using lego in the classroom entitled LEGO collaboration. I believe it’s another site provided by Tony […]