As part of my ‘role’, I’ve been working with the GAT coordinator to develop a year 7 evening. I’ll do a short session on memory, I’m going to look at mind maps in more detail and if time go over the loci method for memorising information. Might be useful for those developing revision presentations, though […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Pop-up waterfall
- Singing continents…
- 101 Creatively simple ways to teach Geography
- Last minute revision pack- Paper.2
- Have the Simpsons got Britishness right?
- WJEC GCSE A- PAPER 2 Revision
- 2010 Eruption of Eyjafjallajökull Revisited
- Food for thought- new scheme
- Pop-up Hurricane Cross Section- Style over substance?
- For teachers: Cyclone Sidr resource