A late one due to problems with the web host. The stop disasters hurricane task when down well, so I’ve adapted it for earthquakes. Also added a couple of new bits for hurricanes, the first is a simple match-up exercise with strategies for reducing the impact of hurricanes. I’ve also added two homework tasks, one […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Pop-up waterfall
- Singing continents…
- Who owns Antarctica?
- 2010 Eruption of Eyjafjallajökull Revisited
- Have the Simpsons got Britishness right?
- 101 Creatively simple ways to teach Geography
- What factors affect the climate...
- Last minute revision pack- Paper.2
- WJEC GCSE A- PAPER 2 Revision
- Food for thought- new scheme