TAL Newsletter Summer Term Part.2

logo I’m happy to announce that our Teaching and Learning Newsletter is now complete and published. It is somewhat a monster at 72 pages, but I hope that both College and online colleagues find something useful. Thank you to all those that have contributed.

As always, feedback is welcome.

Sorry about the lack of posts, but I intend to post more frequently about our practice over the coming months.

Finally, have a restful and safe holiday.

This entry was posted in Newsletter. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Tom Biebrach
    Posted July 19, 2007 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

Thanks Tony for letting others view this, it is very useful and thought provoking. Have a great summer holiday.

Posted July 19, 2007 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

Thanks Tom for the feedback, it is especially nice coming from one of the most thoughtful practitioners.

I would love to get some more educators from outside of College contributing a thought or two…

Best Wishes for the holiday

T

3. Posted July 19, 2007 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

This looks excellent Tony – there are some really interesting and useful ideas here. Thank you.

4. Posted July 19, 2007 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing another epic production – I read, and mused on the same Dawkins quote last night.

Cheers

Noel

Posted July 19, 2007 at 9:35 pm | Permalink

Thanks Victoria and Noel.

Noel, his book is excellent, I’ve struggled to sleep because I can’t put it down.

6. JULIE QUINN
    Posted July 19, 2007 at 10:27 pm | Permalink

the practical ideas are fabulous and to be able to have exact instructions of how to create these resources is really helpful. thank you for sharing these- time is always an issue to every teacher and it is a wonder how you find time to teach others how to …. is a great source of inspiration .

7. Posted July 19, 2007 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

Thanks for this Tony! It makes for some excellent reading & thinking. Have a great summer. Sue

8. Val Vannet
    Posted July 20, 2007 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Tony, even from the slightly ‘detatched’ perspective which three weeks of holiday gives me, I have devoured your epic production this morning. There is a wonderful range of ideas for me to mull over, use and pass on. One of the benefits of the holiday, of course, is that you have the luxury of time to digest publications like this. I really appreciate your efforts in producing this resource and your generosity in sharing,.

9. Posted July 20, 2007 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

How wonderful that you guys at KHCTC have these converstaions about T L (or L T as it is known as in some quarters) and then put them all together for the benefit of your colleagues. I am not sure if this is “usual” practice but it is fantastic!

What’s more is that you so generously share these with a wider community! Many many thanks.

kate

Posted July 20, 2007 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

MAny thanks for your kind comments.

4 Trackbacks