Convenient Solution

Another perspective from Greenpeace on how to solve the energy and climate crisis.

This entry was posted in Extreme Environments. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted July 22, 2007 at 9:26 pm | Permalink

ive been to two nuclear power plants, i think they brain washed me, i went in anti-nucliar and came out thinking it was the best power sause in the world, but now im going off it again, and wondering what they did to make me like it.

ps: on page 369 of deathly hallows

2. Posted July 23, 2007 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

G, you will be exposed to their ‘side of the story’, their aim will be to make nuclear energy seem as safe and normal as possible.

I was completely against nuclear, but now I believe we need to have a variety of energy resource, with nuclear making up part of the equation, in the short term nuclear might be appropriate as we develop more sustainable and safer alternatives. In my opinion…

On page 200 of Harry… I was shocked at the number of deaths in the first chapters…

3. Posted July 23, 2007 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

i suppose nuclear does have some verry good factors to it, if safe and the waste is well disposed of, solar power is good, but not so energy producing, wind can be verry good, for example the of shore wind farm near to banger, and with the wind mills being as big as three quaters of the effel towwer, but people dont like how they look, the people that think that should know that i dont like how they look.

on page 450, been to wales so didnt get much chance to read it yesterday, i think its good to say that she doesnt have hogwarts to build the story around anymore, it must be hard to have the core of the story taken away, my sister finnished it the day it came out. Likeing the camping, i wish my tent was as good as theres.

4. Posted July 25, 2007 at 10:53 pm | Permalink

Interesting viewpoints, I’m about page 400, did at a bit bored around the 250 mark, when I was bored of Harry and Co, moaning, but it was picked up nicely now.

Hope the camping is only well…

5. Posted July 26, 2007 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

ive finnished now, nice ending, full of action. im currantly trying to set up windows server 2008 beta 3, its so fustrating, and anoying, i just end up going round in circls.

its my birthday in a few days, 9 i think, im getting a video camra, so im going to be uploading loads of videos to youtube soon, ill upload ben nevis vids and other places like that.

do you know anything about windows server???

6. Posted July 26, 2007 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

Finished Harry, was impressed but didn’t particularly like the last two Chapters.

You’re lucky to be having a camera for your birthday. I know nothing about servers, so once set up, you can explain it to me.

7. Posted July 27, 2007 at 11:44 am | Permalink

hi, 8 days until vid camra, ive got my server going, figured most of it out, ive got it to create domains and websites, well, i got it to create one so far, still working on getting it to do more, also im using it for my home network to do stuff for that, im still getting to grips with it, i was thrown in at the deep end, but i wont have to pay for hosting ever again, but im still using gmaier.co.uk as my webstie, becuse im not leaving my server on 24/7 , if i do start it as a propper web server, i will soon, but i dont know what im gooing top do with it yet. ive started only one propper domain so far on it thats gmaier.gm.com, its just a forwarder to gmaier.co.uk at the moment, but im working on http://www.gmaier.com, gmaier.gm.uk ect, im unsure of the future of my server at the moment….

8. Posted July 27, 2007 at 5:00 pm | Permalink