11th Hour Action

11th_half_banner_earth

Hot on the heels of Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truth , a new environmental disaster documentary, this time featuring Leonardo DiCaprio.

This entry was posted in Environment, Extreme Environments, Global Warming, Teacher resources. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted August 23, 2007 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

its good to see programs like this being produced, programs that people will listen too.

2. Posted August 24, 2007 at 6:45 pm | Permalink

Yes, but is there a threshold? Isn’t time that people just started to take action?

3. Posted August 26, 2007 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

Hi, back from Mauritius late last night, had an absolutely fantastic time, I probably beat the postcard back knowing international postal service. The world isn’t getting smaller it felt like weeks on the plane trying to sleep in economy. I’ve got to say I am not giving up plane journeys, no way if I can go to places that great. Have you been anywhere nice this summer?

4. Jamie
    Posted August 26, 2007 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Wats This Movie Called?

5. Posted August 26, 2007 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

As the title of the post 😉

6. Posted August 26, 2007 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

Thanks Stringy, looking forward to the postcard. I went to Huckall, which is an exotic part of, urmmm, Nottingham 🙂

7. Posted September 7, 2007 at 7:48 am | Permalink

Hi t,

im doing something ive called a week of change, mabye you could promote people to do the same on your blog, check out my blog entry.

8. Posted September 7, 2007 at 9:29 pm | Permalink

Thanks, I’ll have a look over the weekend.

9. Posted September 8, 2007 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

k, when you have a look its the entry titled “The week of change”