Lakeside campus -virtual tour.

View_2

Wordpress isn’t liking embedded Windows Media player and Mpg files, but I think I’ve come up with a solution. Click on the image for the virtual tour. The video might take some time to buffer. With thanks Atkins/Faithful and Gould. My room is on the second floor, but don’t tell anyone 😉 .

This entry was posted in sixthform. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 15, 2007 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

buffering time took me around 15 min, do you have the rights to upload it to youtube?

2. Posted November 16, 2007 at 8:05 am | Permalink

just a thought, are you going to be teaching a level geog??? if so, are you going to start a new blog???

3. Posted November 16, 2007 at 10:54 am | Permalink

Yes, I don’t know about the new blog though. Geography and Environmental Science courses will be available.

4. Posted November 16, 2007 at 10:58 am | Permalink

I need to compress the video because of its size. The rights are retained by the company stated. They have given me permission to use the images and video.

5. Posted November 16, 2007 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

Not too bad on my PC. Still not off the ground yet though!

6. Posted November 16, 2007 at 7:00 pm | Permalink

a quick way to compress if you dont have time: import the video to windows movie maker, then click save movie, choose a lowwer setting, thats how i do it if im in a rush and i dont have time to mess around.

7. Posted November 16, 2007 at 7:47 pm | Permalink

They have the power lines and cable sorted String 🙂

Thanks G, that I was I intend to do…