One Hundred Months

Some thing to cheer you, hat-tip Alan.

One Hundred Months

This entry was posted in Global Warming. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted August 3, 2008 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Intresting link, i will spread it about.

BTW, i like yor new “The G Files” addition on flikr.

Im going to see the x-files tommorow πŸ™‚

2. Posted August 3, 2008 at 7:23 pm | Permalink

Also looking forward to seeing! πŸ™‚

3. Posted August 4, 2008 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

Seen, it was cool, a whole new adventure for the Duo. Didnt like being asked for ID to prove i was over 15 though πŸ™‚ Had to go home and get my passport.

Nice film though, i think its well worth a watch.

4. Posted August 4, 2008 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

I wouldn’t worry I once out asked for ID in a supermarket… I take it as a compliment.. πŸ™‚

5. Posted August 7, 2008 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

I thought the new Batman film was amazing, anyone seen?

6. Posted August 7, 2008 at 7:22 pm | Permalink

This Saturday looking forward to it… had to watch the first one again, when I first watched it I was over Siberia…

7. Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:00 am | Permalink

When you gonna watch the new x-files?

8. Posted August 9, 2008 at 10:22 pm | Permalink

Thought the new Batman was alright, but think the first is better. Not sure about Heath’s performance. Can’t believe it was a 12! Showing my age. πŸ™‚

9. Posted August 10, 2008 at 8:53 am | Permalink

You didnt answer my question πŸ™‚

10. Posted August 10, 2008 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

Sorry! Some time this week.

11. Posted August 10, 2008 at 11:09 pm | Permalink

Good, glad you got round to it, talking of getting round to things, i was expecing a post on the opening ceromony ceremony of the olympics. πŸ™‚ Dissipointed disappointed. I can no longer rely on you to bring me the news as it happens πŸ™‚

12. Posted August 11, 2008 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Well sorry for having a blogging holiday. πŸ˜‰ I have some blog posts waiting but Channel Five afternoon movies are too interesting at the moment.